As should be the aspiration of all businesses, badges4events are well aware that we have a corporate responsibility to reduce our products’ and processes’ impact on the environment.
It is the aim of badges4events to continually work to improve our products; whether this be sourcing recycled, recyclable materials or manufacturing, as much as we can in the UK, to reduce CO2 emissions.
Alongside our sister company, Avery, we have a team who are responsible for our environmental strategy. As a company we are committed to
- Minimising waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Actively promoting recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Sourcing and promoting a product range with minimal environmental impact.
- Continually measuring our impact on the environment and set targets for ongoing improvement.
- Provide training programs for our staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support
When we first started badges4events we wanted to create long lasting, professional and powerful custom badges that make an impact on people… but not on the planet. Our new ECO Friendly badges are still durable, but are made from recycled synthetic card which can then be added to your general recycle bin after your event!
In addition to this, we have also changed all of our Custom Lanyards material to a 100% recycled PET. Not only is the material being made from recycled plastic bottles, they are also produced in the UK which reduces the CO2 impact compared to alternative products sourced from other countries.
We are very excited and proud of our growing ECO Friendly range and are committed to continuing to work through our portfolio to try and find environmentally friendlier alternatives to the rest of our range.