When submitting your badge artwork to badges4events™, please follow these instructions.
If you have any questions along the way, feel free to contact us.
BEFORE YOU START:
- Do you have a quote or order number?
If not, call us on 01933 627216 or email email@example.com
- Once you have your quote or order number, it’s time to prepare your art files.
ACCEPTED FILES TYPES:
We can work with .pdf, .png, .jpg and .tiff files.
Open files from Adobe™ Photoshop™, Adobe™ Illustrator™, or Adobe™ InDesign™
Note: Our professional graphic designers will receive and modify your artwork to fit within the parameters of the products you have purchased. We will verify proofs with you before producing the final product. If we do not receive high-quality imagery, we may have to adjust your files. The first 30 minutes of this service is free – if your artwork requires a greater amount of time to create, we will review this with you prior to completing your design so we can agree on the best way forward.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT FONTS
If sending Adobe™ artwork, please package all fonts and links before sending.
If you have asked badges4events to merge names onto your badges please be aware that our badge software has a limited number of fonts. We will try to match our fonts as close as possible to yours.
SETTING UP YOUR ARTWORK
(Note we do send you a digital proof via email and also check artwork before printing – we will let you know beforehand if we anticipate any issues.)
Badges can be designed in either portrait or landscape orientation
- Keep critical text and logos within the safety area (blue line) – 5mm from the trim line.
- Background art that is meant to bleed off the edge of the badge should extend 5mm over the trim line, to the red line on the template.
- If you are attaching a lanyard to your badge, keep any important text or artwork 15mm away from the top slot, as it may be cut out.
READY TO SEND US YOUR ARTWORK?
Once you have your quote or order number and your files together, it’s time to upload.
If you have multiple files, please zip them together and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Artwork Policy: Unacceptable Content
YOU MAY NOT:
- Upload or create any content that is scandalous, obscene, defamatory, immoral, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, pornographic, profane, hateful, objectionable, or invasive of another’s rights, including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy and intellectual property
- Upload or create any content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. You can’t use images that you do not have permission to use. You cannot create a “new” image using elements from images other people have created. By uploading any content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to reproduce and distribute such content
- Upload or create any content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, illegal activity, violate the rights of any party, or that would violate any laws.