When submitting your art to badges4events™, please follow these steps.
If you have any questions along the way, feel free to contact us.
- Do you have a quote or order number?
If not, call us on 01933 627216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have your quote or order number, it’s time to prepare your art files.
Accepted File Types
Jpg, pdf, tiff, png,
Native files from Adobe™ Photoshop™, Adobe™ Illustrator™, or Adobe™ InDesign™ will also be accepted. Please package all fonts and links before submitting.
Note: Our professional graphic designers will receive and modify your artwork to fit within the parameters of the products you have purchased. We will verify proofs with you before producing the final product. If we do not receive high-quality imagery, we may have to adjust your files. The first 30 minutes of this service is free – if your artwork requires a greater amount of time to create, we will review this with you prior to completing your design so we can agree on the best way forward.
- Now that you have your quote or order number and your files together, it’s time to upload. If you have multiple files, please zip them together and email them to email@example.com.
Artwork Policy: Unacceptable Content
YOU MAY NOT:
- Upload or create any content that is scandalous, obscene, defamatory, immoral, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, pornographic, profane, hateful, objectionable, or invasive of another’s rights, including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy and intellectual property
- Upload or create any content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. You can’t use images that you do not have permission to use. You cannot create a “new” image using elements from images other people have created. By uploading any content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to reproduce and distribute such content
- Upload or create any content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, illegal activity, violate the rights of any party, or that would violate any laws.